Our local Parks & Rec. had a beach party at the park near our house. The kids had fun playing in the sand & participating in the various contests like limbo.
Eli in his race car that he designed & I built.
He won first place for his sand sculpture!!! What a cool trophy.
Adrienne was our Hula girl ...
and she was eaten alive by Sponge Bob!
We went back the next morning to spend some more time in the sand.
It was nice having the "beach" to ourselves. The kids even found a few more gold coins that had been hidden the night before. Such an adventure so close to home. I love it!
Eli worked hard on another sand castle with no time constraints.
This time he was outside of his creation. Some 11 or 12 yr old boys came over to see what Eli had built & were very impressed that he had made it all by himself. Unfortunately this is only the beginning of his castle not the end result. Just imagine moats, snowmen, a city around the castle, tunnels, windows & doors. You get the idea.
1 comment:
Am I the only one commenting anymore? :)
Looks like a fun day. It was beach weather here, but I was doing homework. :(
Post a Comment