Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day !


The kids each made Tony a tie for father's day. They kept it a secret for over a week! Adrienne wanted me to write on her tie for Tony "For Daddy and you have to wear it to church". I don't know if that will happen but they came out really cute.


They also got him a chair to sit on out on the deck. The perfect place to catch those late afternoon breezes in the shade. We tried out a lot of chairs trying to find one they thought he would like. We found lots we (the kids & I) would like - hammocks, glider swings, etc...
The kids also picked out what they thought he would like for dinner : Lasagna-Eli, Spinach-Adrienne("so Daddy will stay strong"), Cherry Pie-Eli. I think they nailed it spot on!



A Happy Father's Day HUG!

1 comment:

Sarah: said...

What a great kid and dad shot! Cute idea - the ties!!