He finished his first week on Patrol & did very well with all the training. It came in very handy I'm sure on the first call of the first day when they had to move cows out of the road. That's Tennessee for you! The second was a narcotics bust which was probably a little more exciting.
He came home with 2 garbage bags full of stuff he's required to wear or have with him daily . It covered our bed & then some.
Needless to say we had several more talks about gun safety with the kids. Do you know the rules?
1. Don't touch it!
2. Run away from it.
3. Tell an adult where you found it.
Now obviously the kids can't run away from Daddy every time they see him so we really emphasize #1 in the house.
P.s. I read all the manuals & practiced loading & firing so I could know what's what - so don't mess with me! :)
1 comment:
Whoo Hoo! Looking good! Im a little sacared of you Liz with a gun. :) Congrats Tony.
Post a Comment