When they were done they received a certificate with a pirate patch that they can sew on to their aprons. It was pretty fun & Eli is already talking about the fire engine they plan on building next time. Oh, & did I mention it was free? Which is a good thing since the price of gas went up $1.15 in two days!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention !!
I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Time for Woodshop!
We went to Lowe's for a kids workshop & they got to make pirate ships. Both kids did 99% of the work themselves with me only starting a few nails that were cantankerous! I was very surprised at how adept Adrienne was with the hammer. She already put flowers & my little pony stickers all over her Lowe's flag to make it a "girls pirate ship". Go figure.


When they were done they received a certificate with a pirate patch that they can sew on to their aprons. It was pretty fun & Eli is already talking about the fire engine they plan on building next time. Oh, & did I mention it was free? Which is a good thing since the price of gas went up $1.15 in two days!!!!!!!!!!!
When they were done they received a certificate with a pirate patch that they can sew on to their aprons. It was pretty fun & Eli is already talking about the fire engine they plan on building next time. Oh, & did I mention it was free? Which is a good thing since the price of gas went up $1.15 in two days!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
VERY CUTE! I love Eli's face in that last photo! Sorry to hear gas is up - our's in down (finally!) post a photo of adi's girly flag! We want to see it!
Post a Comment