There were lots of inflatables.
Adrienne was brave enough to get up on a large bull.
It was the most patient bull I have ever seen. It let all the kids climb up & never even shook it's horns or anything.
The kids got to ride the ponies. This pony's name was patches & was a favorite of Adrienne's.
Of course what's a festival without cotton candy?
I don't see the attraction. I could live without the stuff but the kids truly enjoyed it.
Adrienne played carnival games & won candy as a prize.
Eli also played. He was a pretty good shot with the beanbags.
The kids were allowed to come in costume. Adrienne wanted to be a pink kitty. Surprisingly, not a pink kitty princess.
We also have these wonderful pumpkins decorated with stickers in our home now. Nice and small & when the stickers fall off they will look great on the Thanksgiving table!
No comments:
Post a Comment