Look at that hair go flying!
His too!
Look! It's Spiderman!!
Well, actually it was Tony, but he had us all fooled for a minute.


Getting ready to go down the slide.


This is Isaiah. Derrek & Mariah's littlest one for those of you who know them. He's turning 2 soon & he can dribble a basketball, dribble a soccer ball(with his feet), play ping-pong and shoot a basketball. The boy has more athletic ability than I've ever seen. Amazing.

Mariah on the right.

As I said the parents got in on the action & a good time was had by all.
Getting ready to go down the slide.
This is Isaiah. Derrek & Mariah's littlest one for those of you who know them. He's turning 2 soon & he can dribble a basketball, dribble a soccer ball(with his feet), play ping-pong and shoot a basketball. The boy has more athletic ability than I've ever seen. Amazing.
Mariah on the right.
As I said the parents got in on the action & a good time was had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment