This is me showing off my quilt I made for Hiroko & Mitsuru for their wedding gift. This picture was taken at Rebecca's house in Reno.
The 3 sisters together. Esther flew in from North Carolina to visit at the same time so we got to have just a little bit of sister time.
The Aunties with their nieces.
We even managed to get a photo with all of the girls at Rebecca's house. Look at the happy Grandma. :)
I even got to see Colleen & the kids. Some more niece time!
Wyatt & I visiting at his work.
2 comments:
GORGEOUS quilt, Liz! What a perfect gift. :)
Cute family pics, too.
We loved your visit! It was a little short but oh well. There is always next time. I did not realize that Wyatt was so much taller than you. Weird. I love you! Now it is time for you to update some more! :)
Post a Comment