Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Friday, February 26, 2010

family time is fun


I let the kids take photos with my camera from time to time. They love directing the other family members into the poses they want. Adrienne took this lovely photo of us. (The things we do for our kids!)


While E & A were playing, she accidentally knocked him over & he hit the floor, so...Eli has a new smile. He lost two teeth (that were already loose) & the big one in front is growing in to fill the space. I don't know where the other tooth is going to fit!



A close-up in case you wanted to see more. :)


We went bowling as a family when the kids had a half day at school. The kids used bumpers but did not use the rolling ramp to help them this time. I thought they did pretty good.





Such form!


Adrienne was quite proud of her score (79).


Tony of course beat us all, but not by much!!

No comments: