Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

We had some beautiful weather for the weekend & spent some of that time outdoors at an Easter Egg Hunt in the park near our house.
Eli was the prize winner for the family as he won a gift card to Toys "R" Us & his very own set of Resurrection Eggs! The shiny eggs were prize winners & as you can see he's got one in his hand!







We had our services Saturday night & Sunday morning. The people coming to the services split themselves pretty evenly so we didn't get slammed either day with too many diapers or other not so fun stuff. It ended up being around 15,ooo people overall & over half of that was people from the community, not regular attenders. It's amazing being surrounded by that many people praising the resurrection of our Lord & hearing the gospel message preached! On a smaller note, Adrienne was very excited to get to see Miss Pattycake two times!
Eli enjoyed seeing Bibleman again but was more thrilled with being able to go down the super slide on Sunday morning.
With Tony working on all the major holidays it allows us to spread it out over a few days. We celebrated from Friday through Wednesday! I let the kids go to the store on Monday & pick out any chocolate bunny they wanted. They thought Mom was cool & I was able to save some $$.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Easter. I can't believe you had 15,000 people at your church.

We had ours at the Performing Arts Center, and it wasn't as well-attended by community members this year but that was because the majority of our community had gone home for Spring Break.

BTW, I updated my blog per your request. :)