Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gentry Farm



This week I had the privilege of going with Eli on a field trip to a farm about an hour away from school. They got to pretend that they were archaeologists looking for proof that farmers had lived in the area. What's more fun than digging in the dirt looking for cow bones & old farm equipment? They also got to look at chickens & homing pigeons, go through a hay maze, play farmer, play chef, play farmer's market & pretend to be a fly caught in a spider's web. I think the favorite though was visiting & feeding the cows. Have you seen a cow pee recently? Trust me it gets lots of Eeeeeewwwww's & giggles!!!

This is Eli's class & teacher Ms. Brimm.


No comments: