Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lots to report

Adrienne loves flowers & can not pass up smelling any of them! She's my big helper in the garden. We planted some seeds together a few weeks ago & the baby plants are finally growing. She's so excited & it's fun to watch her exploring in the garden.
Adrienne went to the movies for the first time. She was a little nervous at first but once the movie started she was fine. We saw Horton hears a Who. (Eli & I went too.) It was enjoyed by all & the scary parts didn't make anyone cry!
Nana came for a visit this week. The kids loved having her around to play games, read to them, & take them out to eat with her! They can't wait till we fly to CA to visit with family & friends.
Tony took his mom on a date to the (GMA) Dove Awards while she was here. It's fun living close to Nashville.
Here's my farmer boy!
The kids were very helpful when we took Nana to the airport. They were fighting over who would get to pull Nana's suitcase. This is the solution they came up with & it worked great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Adrienne looks now. We're looking forward to your CA visit. I even found Princess & Pirate pasta. :)