Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last week of August


Eli with his amazing Lego creation. A multi-level house with a fishing hole, deck, airport & army parking out back.


Adrienne loves to work out. I'm just not sure she's got the technique quite right.


Eli got a hair cut for school pictures Friday. We'll have to see if the school photos turn out as good. :)

The race is on! Adrienne seemed to win an awful lot once she decided the tall slides were actually fun.

Our chef with an attitude!

2 comments:

Jen in SLO said...

Cute pictures. I planted the seeds (by the driveway), but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for flowers. :p

Sarah: said...

that elephant with ears is so cute! Kudos to Adrienne! We like Eli's new 'do!