Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

One of the things on Eli's list for spring break was to go to the park & go on a hike. We actually went to the park several times with the good weather and managed to go on a good hike one afternoon before the weather turned. It was a little over 2 miles and we did it without a lot of complaining or stopping! I remember the first time we attempted this hike after we moved here & it was much different. I think Tony ended up carrying both kids the last half of the hike. This time Eli even carried the backpack with the snack & drinks in it. My kids are getting so big!





We hiked to the river. It was the first time we have seen water flowing over the "waterfalls".



We found some trillium growing in the woods. So pretty.

No comments: