Attention !!

I've finally updated. You will have to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the new photos !

Monday, August 3, 2009

Walt Disney World Day 6 - Magic Kingdom


I always take a photo of our parking spot. I'm sure some people thought I was strange, but hey, I wasn't the one wandering around the parking lot with my clicker trying to hear my car alarm go off.


Adrienne & Daddy starting the day at the Magic Kingdom.


Eli & I on Peter Pan.


Adrienne & Daddy. She liked it so much we had to go 2 times. It's a good thing the lines were not that long yet!


Flying on a magic carpet. The only time you will probably ever say..."I hope I get spit on by that camel" !


The big kids in the back seat.


Not the best photo, but Eli has his eyes closed & is looking terrified . We're in the front row.


Eli & I as we arrived at the end of Splash Mountain. Smiling now!


He liked it so much he went with Tony & tried to keep his eyes open during the big drop. It's a hard thing to do! (They're in the 3rd row.)

Ahhh, the joys of a water fountain.

"If only I could keep this veil out of my way." Adrienne enjoyed wearing her princess ears but the veil would occasionally get caught on something. It was much cooler to flip it up on top of her head.

Eli's driving was a little bouncy from side to side.

Adrienne did pretty well actually, when she could see over the wheel.

It started to rain & thunder & lightening so we decided to call it a day. The kids wanted to "surf" on the monorail, so we rode that instead of the ferry.

We found a neat pizza place that lets the kids make their own pizza, then they bake them & bring them back to the kids. They even provided aprons to keep their clothes clean. The kids loved it!

No comments: